What I do
- DP/Cinematographer: In charge of camera and lighting crew for narrative films, commercials, and music videos.
- Videographer/Cameraman: Often working as a one-man-band, sometimes run n' gun, doing camera, sound, and lighting, or working with a crew, filming events, docs, corporate videos, etc.
- Interviews: See my Interview Reel below.
- Steadicam Operator: See my Steadicam Reel below.
- Crewing: I'm well connected with and have means of finding various crew members for camera, lighting, sound, etc., to provide whatever crew is needed.
A compilation of shots from about 40 different projects I've worked on. I operated the camera on every shot, working as a DP, videographer, or Steadicam operator. Below is a time based breakdown of the type of content shown in the reel.
Church Media: 0:37-0:54
Academic Organizations: 0:54-1:05
Music Videos: 1:31-1:35
Steadicam Walk n Talk: 1:35-1:38
Live Event: 2:02-2:13
Interviews are a large part of what I do. I'm capable of lighting, running audio, and filming one person interviews as a one-man-band using my equipment, which can save from needing to hire multiple crew members for simple jobs. For larger multiple person interviews, I have crew available.
There are 100 interview samples in this reel, along with another 15 interview samples at 1:47-2:04 in my Cinematography Reel above.
I own two Steadicam rigs, a Steadicam Zephyr which can support camera rigs up to 24 lbs, including my Arri Amira and Canon C300 Mark II.
The second Steadicam rig I own is a Devin Graham Glidecam with a Steadicam Merlin vest and arm, which can support up to 10 lbs. This setup works with the C300 Mark II and is good for fast paced run n gun shooting; I used it both with and without the vest depending on the situation.
While I do freelance as a Steadicam operator, I typically do so with my own cameras since I've invested in them.
Contact me for a quote.
You can use the form here, e-mail me at EricRC14@gmail.com, or call me at 727-871-9185.