Eric Coughlin – Owner & Cinematographer: I began my film career in 2007 at Franciscan University of Steubenville where I was the film club president and graduated with a bachelor's degree in video production (communications) in 2009.
I freelance as a DP, Steadicam operator, and cameraman, on a wide variety of projects for various video production companies, producers, and agencies, while my company focuses on producing videos primarily for Catholic organizations.
As a tech geek who loves camera gear, I'm always on the lookout for cool new gear to get my hands on in order to continually improve the quality of my work.
Various behind-the-scenes photos and other updates can be found on the Two Sense Films Facebook page: Facebook.com/TwoSenseFilms
- Achieva Bleacher's Report Coors Knights of Columbus SportsNet
- Adidas BMW Culver's Restaurant Microsoft U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Amdocs CBS EWTN NBC Walmart
- Athleta ChildFund International Ford Save the Children WE (Women's Entertainment)
- Avon Cisco HSN Sonny's BBQ